LVN, Licensed Vocational Nurse- General Surgery
Company: Christus Health
Posted on: September 16, 2021
The Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN), under the direct
supervision of a Registered Nurse, administers patient care. The
LVN will complement the nursing process assisting in the
individualized care of the patient in an attempt to assist the
patient in adapting to the disease process and achieve the highest
level of wellness.
- Basic Computer Knowledge
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and
- Successful completion of LVN / LPN training.
- Prefer 6 months of clinical practice in an acute care
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Maintain current state licensure and provide the hospital with
- Maintain current BCLS certification.
Keywords: Christus Health, Longview , LVN, Licensed Vocational Nurse- General Surgery, Other , Texarkana, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!