*RN, Registered Nurse- Nursing Float Pool
Company: Christus Health
Posted on: September 16, 2021
The Nursing Resource Center (NRC) is the CHRISTUS Good Shepherd
Medical system-wide internal nursing float pool (Longview,
Marshall, Kilgore). Our tier structured program offers competitive
wages and flexible scheduling to enhance staffing and effectively
meet patient care needs, shifts and volume. Nurses working in the
NRC fill in for nurses who are out ill, on vacation or help units
where patient volume is higher than predicted. Assignments can be
as structured or as flexible as you choose.
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing.
Minimum requirement is an Associate Degree in Nursing; Bachelor's
degree is preferred.
- Must be licensed as Registered Nurse with the State of
- Minimum of 2 years RN experience
- CPR Certification through the American Heart Associate or
American Red Cross
- ACLS and/or other certifications may be required from some
Per Diem As Needed
Keywords: Christus Health, Longview , *RN, Registered Nurse- Nursing Float Pool, Other , Longview, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!