CMA, Certified Medical Assistant - Specialty Cardiology
Company: Christus Health
Posted on: September 16, 2021
Performs duties under the supervision of a Physician. Interviews
patients, measures vital signs and records information on patient's
charts. Prepares treatment rooms for examination of patients.
Drapes patients with covering and positions instruments and
equipment. Hands instruments and materials to a doctor as directed.
May operate x-ray and/or EKG equipment. Cleans and sterilizes
- Certified or Registered Medical Assistant
- Graduate from an accredited program for Medical
- High school graduate or GED.
- Current BLS Certification obtained by the American Heart
- Previous experience working in a clinic or office setting
- Working knowledge of medical terminology, ICD-9, and CPT
Keywords: Christus Health, Longview , CMA, Certified Medical Assistant - Specialty Cardiology, Other , Longview, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!