RN, Registered Nurse- Cardiac IMC
Company: Christus Health
Posted on: October 6, 2021
Responsible for patient assessment, patient care planning, and
provision of quality nursing care to an assigned group of patients
for a defined work period. Provides direction and supervision to
LVN/LPNs, nursing assistants, unit secretaries and other
clinical/clerical associates. By assignment, may function as charge
nurse for the unit. Involves provision of patient care/service to
older adolescent, young adult, adult, and geriatric patients.
- Current Texas license as a registered nurse.
- BLS by American Heart Association.
- Graduate of professional school of nursing.
- Ability to perform the essential functions of this position,
with or without reasonable accommodation and without posing a
direct threat to the health and safety of self or
- Ability to comply with all Good Shepherd policies and
procedures that are job-related and consistent with business
necessity. Ability to effectively communicate with patients and
provide competent care as appropriate to the ages of patients
served by this position.
- Computer literacy is desired.
Keywords: Christus Health, Longview , RN, Registered Nurse- Cardiac IMC, Other , Longview, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!