Cyber Operations Technician
Company: US Army
Posted on: October 9, 2021
Enlist as a soldier into the United
States Army and become a Cyber Operations Specialists who
is responsible for detecting, identifying, and responding to
attacks against friendly networks to protect data, networks,
net-centric capabilities, and other designated systems. This is NOT
a civilian contractor position. No experience necessary.
Position is entry level.
- Provide crucial intelligence and network support that
safeguards the cyber domain.
- Collect, analyze and report digital data.
- Maintain network defense tools such as routers and
- Evaluate network defense operations.
- Respond to incidents in cyberspace.
- Surveillance and reconnaissance actions on specified systems
- Conduct network terrain audits, penetration testing, basic
digital forensics and software threat analysis.
- 10 weeks of Basic Training.
- 25 weeks of Technical School with on-the-job instructions.
- 30 days paid vacation annually.
- Full Healthcare coverage for you and your Family.
- Educational benefits worth over $72,000.
- Obtain Industry standard recognized certifications.
- Between 17-34 years old.
- No felonies. (Defer Adjudication included).
- Current High School Senior, High school graduate or GED
- Permanent resident or US citizen.
- Meet physical standards based on gender and age.
- Pass the Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery (ASVAB)
Keywords: US Army, Longview , Cyber Operations Technician, Other , Nacogdoches, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!