Reg Resp Therapist, Cert Resp Therapist - Atlanta
Company: Christus Health
Posted on: October 9, 2021
Responsible for the administration and documentation of the
therapeutic and special procedures; including continuous ventilator
care, arterial puncture, endotracheal intubation, and tracheotomy
care. Stocks supplies, processes equipment, and maintains
departmental records. Adheres to all safety
- Basic Computer Knowledge.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and
- Graduate of an American Medical Association approved Registered
Respiratory Therapist Program.
- Previous experience as a respiratory therapist in an acute care
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Registered by the National Board for Respiratory Care.
- Texas RCP license required.
- BCLS required.?
Keywords: Christus Health, Longview , Reg Resp Therapist, Cert Resp Therapist - Atlanta, Other , Texarkana, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!