Physician - OB/GYN
Company: Christus Health
Posted on: October 9, 2021
CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic, home to one of the largest
multispecialty groups in Texas, is seeking an OB/GYN physician to
join an established practice in Longview. Work alongside three
other physicians in a state of the art practice to provide quality
outpatient care. Additionally, provide outstanding inpatient care
with CHRISTUS Good Shepherd obstetrics and gynecology department.
Call is 1:4.
CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic:
- The area’s preferred multi-specialty medical group
- Over 700 physicians and advance practice providers representing
41 specialties in 82 clinic locations throughout Northeast
- A physician led group with its own board of directors
- A national leader in patient satisfaction and quality
- A faith-based, not-for-profit organization
- Balanced professional and personal lifestyle
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Malpractice coverage
- No state income tax
- Relocation assistance
- Easy drive to Dallas
- Enjoy the lush green countryside, pine tree-covered hills and
- Year-round outdoor activities include golfing, hunting,
fishing, camping, hiking, boating
- Excellent public and private schools
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Obstetrics and
- Must possess an unrestricted Texas Medical License or be
eligible to be licensed in the state of Texas.
Recruiter Contact Information:
Keywords: Christus Health, Longview , Physician - OB/GYN, Other , Longview, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!