Company: Christus Health
Posted on: October 9, 2021
- Follow and adhere to all Hospital polices, Institute for
Healthy Living Policies and guidelines and specific departmental
policies and guidelines.
- Adheres to hospital policy on Attendance/Punctuality.
- Maintains appropriate requirements for position: Current CPR,
Current First Aide and participates in required meetings and
- Responsible and accountable for professional conduct,
recognizing the importance of meeting customer needs and displaying
excellent customer service.
- Demonstrates positive attitude towards members and co-workers,
displays teamwork skills, and portrays a motivating atmosphere at
- Maintains safe environment in pool areas (Includes having
knowledge and following rules and regulations, having knowledge of
and managing chemicals of all aquatic bodies, and ensuring
cleanliness of all aquatic areas).
- Maintains appropriate required documentation on all aquatic
areas and bodies
- American Heart Association BLS will need to be obtained within
first 30 days.
- Aquatics background preferred
- Other Skills/Competencies
- Ability to perform the essential functions of this position,
with or without reasonable accommodation and without posing a
direct threat to the health and safety of self or others. Ability
to comply with all CHRISTUS Good Shepherd Health
System policies and procedures that are job-related and
consistent with business necessity. Ability to effectively
communicate with patients and provide competent care as appropriate
to the ages of patients served by this position.
Per Diem As Needed
Keywords: Christus Health, Longview , Aquatics Attendant, Other , Longview, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!