Company: Christus Health
Posted on: October 10, 2021
Provides administrative support for Directors to include:
scheduling, tracking, and reporting information. Provides clerical
support to include typing and answering calls.Receives and responds
to routine correspondence. Compiles basic information for inclusion
in reports. This is a patient facing role.
Performs general secretarial duties to include:
- Interacting with patients
- Processing mail
- Ordering and maintaining supplies
- Coordinating meetings
- Transcribing minutes.
- Serves as receptionist to the department.
- Provides exceptional professional and courteous service to all
internal and external customers.
- Assists in maintaining the daily operation of the
- Assists in data analysis and reports trends to management as
- Works with little supervision with ability to use critical
thinking skills and utilize own judgment in making decisions.
- Completes other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Demonstrated advanced computer skills with various software
programs, such as Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and other
department specific programs
- Minimum of two (2) years of administrative level secretarial
Per Diem As Needed
Keywords: Christus Health, Longview , Office Assistant, Other , Marshall, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!