RN, Registered Nurse Manager
Company: Christus Health
Posted on: October 12, 2021
Manages the nursing services and staff for a department; ensures
quality and full compliance with relevant policies and
- Implementing and monitoring programs and practices for the
delivery of safe and efficient quality nursing care for patients
and their families
- Ensuring consistent application of nursing services policies
and standards throughout the organization
- Monitoring patient outcomes and quality and effectiveness of
- Overseeing performance of teams; identifying and addressing
staff training and development needs
- Apprising medical staff, department heads, and administrators
in matters related to nursing service and strategies
- Graduate of a BSN program required.
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ of clinical patient care experience in a
- Minimum of 1 year of healthcare leadership.
- Texas RN licensure or a compact state licensure.
- American Heart Association Basic Life Support.
Keywords: Christus Health, Longview , RN, Registered Nurse Manager, Other , Texarkana, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!