Ultrasound Technologist Registered
Company: Christus Health
Posted on: October 12, 2021
To produce two-dimensional ultrasonic recordings of internal
organs, using ultrasound equipment, for use by physician in
diagnosis of disease and study of malfunction of organs.
- ARRT (R) - optional
- Current CPR
- High school diploma
- 6 mos - 1 yr Ultrasound School
- 2 yr Ultrasound School OR, an equivalent level of education and
- Ability to perform the essential functions of this position,
with or without reasonable accommodation and without posing a
direct threat to the health and safety of self or others.
- Ability to comply with all Good Shepherd policies and
procedures that are job-related and consistent with business
- Ability to effectively communicate with patients and provide
competent care as appropriate to the ages of patients served by
- Computer literacy is desired.
Per Diem As Needed
Keywords: Christus Health, Longview , Ultrasound Technologist Registered, Other , Longview, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!