Patient Access Representative Senior - Cardio Thoracic Surgery
Company: Christus Health
Posted on: October 13, 2021
The Patient Account Representative is responsible for the
accurate and timely billing and collecting of physician
- High school diploma or equivalent; college course work a
- Ability to operate telephone, computer, copier, fax machine and
10-key calculator by touch.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Minimum three years of physician billing experience.
- Extensive knowledge of CPT, HCPCS and ICD-9 coding principles
in a multi-specialty physician practice.
- Thorough understanding of government and commercial payer
guidelines as well as reimbursement methodologies.
- Ability to successfully perform all aspects of the physician
billing cycle including initial claim submission, payer rejection
resolution, denial follow-up, secondary appeal and refund
- Advanced understanding of medical terminology.
Keywords: Christus Health, Longview , Patient Access Representative Senior - Cardio Thoracic Surgery, Other , Texarkana, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!