Mammography Tech- PRN
Company: Christus Health
Posted on: October 14, 2021
Operates mammography equipment and assist physicians in
performing invasive mammography procedures in a professional
manner. Provides quality diagnostic mammography procedures and self
evaluates films. Maintains all quality assurance testing and
documentation in compliance with the FDA, TSDH and ACR. These
methods are established through the use of the procedure manual
ensuring the best quality care possible is given and that standards
- Must possess excellent human relations skills to promote growth
among staff members.
- Must be able to objectively make decisions regarding any
associate or departmental conflicts.
- Must also be able to demonstrate good writing and speaking
skills to communicate effectively.
- Basic Computer Knowledge
- Preferred minimum of one (1) year experience in a mammography
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- ARRT, RT (R), Must be registered or registry eligible and
complete the requirements and become registered within the first
year of employment.
- Must possess a current Medical Radiologic Technologist
certificate with the Texas Medical Board or if a new grad and in
training, must have started the application before hire.
- Maintain current licensure/registration/certification and
provide the hospital with a copy of indicated
- Maintain current BLS certification
- Work Type:
Per Diem As Needed
Keywords: Christus Health, Longview , Mammography Tech- PRN, Other , Texarkana, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!