Company: Flowserve Corporation
Posted on: November 18, 2021
Company Overview: If a culture of excellence, innovation and
ownership is what youre searching for, consider putting your
experience in motion at Flowserve. As an individual contributor, or
as a leader of people, your enterprise mindset will ensure
Flowserves position as the global standard in comprehensive flow
control solutions. Here, your opportunity for professional
development and industry leading rewards will be supported by our
foundational commitments to the values of people first, integrity
and safety. Thinking beyond opportunity and reward, at Flowserve,
we are inspired by working together to create extraordinary flow
control solutions to make the world better for everyone! Role
- When fully qualified, this position requires satisfactory
performance of all of the following operations: a. Fit b.
Electrofilm c. Mag & Dye Pen, Lap d. Actuator Mounting and
Operation e. File & Grind f. Assembly g. Test h. Paint i.
Nameplate, serialization & Valve Delivery
- Must be able to effectively use required measuring devices
including, but not limited to, the following: a. Dial Indicator b.
Pressure Gauges c. 6 & 12 Scales d. O. D. Micrometer e. Depth
- Maintains and operates per Process Control Plan, work
consistently meets drawings and/or RMP's, demonstrates care for
gages and maintains current calibration status, and identifies and
reports defects immediately.
- Identifies method improvements, identifies tooling cost
reductions, identifies scrap and rework reduction ideas, identifies
set-up reduction ideas. Develops flexible skills. Actively engages
in the 6S program.
- Adheres to the Companys attendance policies.
- Machines are clean, work area is clean, cleaning activities
conducted outside immediate work area, and tools and fixtures are
stored properly at end of shift.
- Avoids lost time, near misses and recordable accidents by
following company safety rules. Brings to the attention of the Cell
Leader any unsafe condition.
- Understands company environmental policies as they apply to
your work and follows these policies.
- Positively contributes good ideas and suggestions, contributes
significantly toward meeting the cell goals, works well with other
team members, and supports the continuous improvement environment
within the cell. Works overtime when requested.
- Begins work at start of shift, works through end of shift,
follows break schedule, avoids excessive visiting, advises Cell
Leader immediately about problems that are disruptive to being
- Quality Inspection: If designated, the incumbent must be
qualified and competent to perform quality inspections in
accordance with company guidelines.
- Required flexibility to support in other departments and roles
as business conditions dictate or directed by the department Cell
Leader. Responsibilities & Requirements: Requirements:
- High School Degree or GED.
- Must be able to read and write using English as the primary
- Basic knowledge of measuring systems and equipment.
- Basic aptitude for using computer screens.
- Ability to read and accurately follow part and assembly
drawings, engineering instructions and other documents required in
the manufacturing process.
- Must be able to use own initiative, and work within general
Company policy with generic guidance from the Cell Leader.
- Ability to perform operations with units such as inches,
decimals, fractions cups, pints, quarts, ounces and pounds.
- Ability to work OT as required Preferred Experience / Skills:
- Spray painting skills are preferred. Primary Posting Location:
Sulphur Springs, Texas US Job Advertising Title: Precision
Assembler Job Posting Category: Operations Employment Type: Full
time Country: United States Auto req ID: 53521BRFlowserve is an
equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without
regard to race, gender, disability or protected veteran status.
Click here to learn more. Flowserve will also not discriminate
against an applicant or employee for inquiring about, discussing or
disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their
co-workers Click here to learn more.If you are a qualified
individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the
right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or
limited in your ability to use or access www.flowserve.jobs as
result of your disability. You can request a reasonable
accommodation by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. In
order to quickly respond to your request, please use the words
"Accommodation Request" as your subject line of your email. For
more information, read the Accessibility Process. id="detrack"
Keywords: Flowserve Corporation, Longview , Precision Assembler, Other , Winfield, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!