MSW for Home Health - Part-time with Paid Time Off
Company: Encompass Health
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Division: Home Health
Are you in search of a new career opportunity where you are the
connection? If so, now is the time to choose Encompass Health as
your employer. The Home Health & Hospice division of Encompass
Health is hiring!
As a national leader across home health, hospice, and inpatient
rehabilitation hospitals, Encompass Health is consistently ranked
as a top best-place-to-work in the communities we serve. Our
philosophy of delivering a better way to care exemplifies our
commitment to quality, compassionate care for our patients, all
while fostering a unique culture that is compassionate and
- Encompass Health's enterprising model of the continuum of care
for post-acute services sets the standards for excellence. This is
evident throughout all of our care settings and office locations,
as we maintain a workplace that is stable, ethical, and
- At Encompass Health, we continually invest in employees to
assist in them achieving personal goals and make meaningful,
measurable differences in the lives of their patients.
Subject To Employee Eligibility, Some Benefits, Tools, And
Ever-mindful of the need for employees to care for themselves and
their families, Encompass Health offers benefits that encourage
lifestyle choices that keep you healthy and happy.
- Generous time off with pay for full-time employees
- Continuing education opportunities
- Scholarship program for employees and their children
- Matching 401(k) plan for all employees
- Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental, and vision
coverage for full-time employees
- Supplemental insurance policies for life, disability, as well
as critical illness, hospital indemnity and accident insurance
plans for full-time employees
- Flexible spending account plans for full-time employees
- Minimum essential coverage health insurance plan for all
- Electronic medical records & mobile devices for all
- Incentivized bonus plan
This part-time salaried position works 24 hours/week, over 4 days
in the week, and is eligible for our 60% paid days off program.
The medical social worker administers social services to patients
requiring intermittent professional services and teaches the
patient, family, and other members of the health care team. These
services are performed in accordance with the physician's orders
and the established plan of care.
Must be organized and detail-oriented. Must be able to communicate
effectively both orally and in writing.
Must be capable of making independent decisions relevant to the
patient's needs. Must be capable of
prioritizing and handling multiple tasks of critical importance
simultaneously. Must function well in
atmosphere of stress and interruption.
- Must possess a valid state driver license
- Must maintain automobile liability insurance as required by
- Must maintain dependable transportation in good working
- Must be able to safely drive an automobile in all types of
- Must possess CPR certification for the healthcare provider
Keywords: Encompass Health, Longview , MSW for Home Health - Part-time with Paid Time Off, Other , Idabel, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!