Inventory Control Specialist
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Inventory Control Specialist
Date: May 2, 2022
Longview, TX, US, 75603
Req ID: 23982
Onsite or Remote: Onsite Position
Komatsu is an indispensable partner to the construction, mining,
forestry, forklift, and industrial machinery markets, maximizing
value for customers through innovative solutions. With a diverse
line of products supported by our advanced IoT technologies,
regional distribution channels, and a global service network, we
tap into the power of data and technology to enhance safety and
productivity while optimizing performance. Komatsu supports a
myriad of markets, including housing, infrastructure, water,
pipeline, minerals, automobile, aerospace, electronics and medical,
through its many brands and subsidiaries, including Joy, P&H,
Montabert, Modular Mining Systems, Hensley Industries, NTC, and
We are currently recruiting for an Inventory Control Specialist in
Longview, Texas. Komatsu offers competitive pay, benefits, merit
increases and bonus potential.
Key Job Responsibilities
* Work safe and be an advocate for safety.
* Auditing the storage and disbursement of all inventory residing
in the designated distribution center or warehouse.
* Maintain an accurate and efficient inventory.
* Resolving discrepancies and making necessary adjustments in
accordance with established cycle counting and auditing procedures
in a timely manner.
* Identify, resolve, and implement new processes and functions to
best automate solutions, managing information and processes in
support of the distribution and warehouse functions
* Provide analytical functions and makes recommendations to enable
problem solving in relation to distribution and warehousing needs
and process improvements.
* On-time cycle counting and reconciliation within the timeframe
set forth in the policy.
* A four-year degree in Materials Management or Inventory Control
* Three to Five years' experience in a manufacturing environment.
Experience will be considered in lieu of a formal degree.
* The incumbent must work well in a team environment.
* A demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office applications is
* A working knowledge of SAP and WM/IMRF is desired, though not
* A sound understanding of warehousing and cycle counting systems
* Must possess a high level of communication skill, initiative,
critical thinking, and desire to improve processes.
Komatsu is an Equal Opportunity Workplace and an Affirmative Action
Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or
protected veteran status.
Nearest Major Market: Longview
Keywords: Komatsu, Longview , Inventory Control Specialist, Other , Longview, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!