Company: Healthcare Express
Posted on: June 22, 2022
HealthCARE Express is HIRING!
Nurse Practitioners and Physician's Assistants looking for a
position in an urgent care setting that is fast paced with diverse
exposure, we encourage you to apply. If you love to have fun while
you work and enjoy a challenge, this may be your home away from
home! Accepting applications for Full Time. Must have 2 years
urgent care, family practice, or emergency room
- Provide medical care to patients of all ages. This includes
history, exam, lab testing, simple procedures, and prescribing of
medications and treatment according to current standards of
- Maintain accurate and timely medical records.
- Maintain a professional manner at all times including but not
limited to professional communication, confidentiality, interaction
with other members of the clinic staff.
- Follow infection control procedures and follow accepted safety
principles, especially as it relates to disposal and handling of
sharps, and body fluids.
- Follow protocols that have been established to create an
environment that is customer-friendly and the provide for treatment
and patient care that follows current best practices of
- Assume responsibility for the leadership of the clinic in
supervising subordinate medical staff in their performance. This
should be done with an emphasis on teaching.
- Remain flexible for cross training
- Occasionally take on tasks outside the normal scope of
- Observe, identify, and do what is needed to move us forward in
a way that best represents who we are as an organization
- Other duties as needed to help drive our vision, fulfill our
mission, and abide by our Organization's Values.
All positions rotate 12 hour shifts including weekends.Salary -
$55-65 /hour (Depending on Experience)Benefits Available - Health
Insurance, Dental, Vision, Life, Short Term Disability, Long Term
Disability, Accident, Cancer, & Bereavement Leave
HealthCARE Express, founded in 2006, currently employs roughly 400
employees across TX, AR, OK, & LA. We operate 17 urgent care
facilities, 3 specialty clinics, a medical billing company, and a
physical fitness center. We promote personal growth for every team
member and have a unique culture that instills work-play. All our
urgent care locations combined treat approximately 230,000 patients
each year and that encourages a need to give back to each of these
communities. We conduct monthly company service projects that
benefit each community independently. If you are up for the
challenge and think you have what it takes, APPLY TODAY!All offers
of employment are contingent on passing pre-employment drug screen
and criminal background check.#IND100
Keywords: Healthcare Express, Longview , Provider NP/PA, Other , Marshall, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!