Community Mgr III - TX
Company: Ledic Management Group
Posted on: August 2, 2022
Envolve Client Services Group owns and professionally manages
apartment communities located throughout the southeastern United
States. We are a company whose success is measured by our
residents' satisfaction in making their apartment homes and
community a great place to be.
Envolve offers a wide variety of opportunities from residential
apartment management, leasing, maintenance and more. We, the
Envolve team are recruiting friendly self-motivated individuals
with positive attitudes and a drive to succeed, to join our growing
company. We are currently searching for a Community Manager to work
at the Robison Terrace Apartments located in Texarkana, TX.
The Community Manager is responsible for the overall performance of
their assigned property. Duties include managing and directing the
on-site staff, leading leasing and marketing activities, market
analysis, resident relations and preparation/management of property
* Accountable for all aspects of the day to day operation of
* Ensure that all physical aspects of the property are at all times
fully functional and maintained.
* Frequent interaction with residents, proactively responding to
their needs; focus on relationship development and resident
* Achieve the highest possible net operating income through
implementation of effective cost control.
* Develop yearly operating and capital budget plans.
* Monitor and enforce resident lease obligations.
* Understand and maintain strict adherence to State and Federal
Fair Housing Laws.
* Communicate effectively with site staff members and ensure
compliance of all personnel policies and procedures.
* Provide direction and oversight to property maintenance
* Ensure that units/space conditions are in market ready
* Promote and teach safe work practices and ensure all safety of
site and the occupants.
* Perform regular inspections of managed property.
* Bid, negotiate and manage vendor service contracts and one-time
* Train and mentor office staff in an effort to implement sales and
* Provide reports as required.
* Responsible for rental collection and posting as well as
inputting invoices. Other tasks as assigned.
* Must have strong financial management skills and be well versed
in budgeting, forecasting and cost control.
* Ability to work effectively and lead the community staff in a
fast paced, ever changing environment.
* Solid multi-tasking skills along with the ability to meet
* Ability to communicate professionally and effectively with
co-workers, residents, vendors and corporate staff.
* Must be proficient with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and
* Willingness and ability to work weekends and holidays when the
* Must be able to travel for training and occasional business
* High School diploma or equivalent; some college strongly
MUST HAVE A VALID DRIVER'S LICENSE, NO EXCEPTIONS!
* Competitive salaries and bonuses
* 401(k) plan with employer match
* Short term disability
* Long term disability
* Paid Time Off
* 11 paid holidays
* Employee Assistance Program
* Career advancement opportunities
* Training and Development
Background Screening and Drug Test Required
Keywords: Ledic Management Group, Longview , Community Mgr III - TX, Other , Texarkana, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!