Sr. CNC Machinist
Company: Veterinary Orthopedic Implants Inc
Posted on: September 21, 2022
Do you have a passion for animals and want to work in a growing,
global company? Movora has an opening for a CNC Machinist in our
manufacturing facility located in Longview, TX. The primary
responsibility of the Sr. Machinist is to produce machined parts by
programming, setting up, and operating computer numerical control
(CNC) machines, maintaining quality and safety standards, and
- Adhere to site-specific quality systems and processes.
- Operate multiple machine types to effectively manufacture
products within required production timelines.
- Utilize computer drafting and machine tool programming software
to program CNC Machines.
- Ability to prepare for next job while running machine and
understands how to eliminate downtime.
- Experience inspecting and documenting part dimensions to
include in-process and final inspection.
- Ability to optimize machine performance by adjusting
- Check for quality flaws in raw materials and finished products
using visual acuity and standard testing equipment.
- Use advanced machining knowledge to proactively identify and
- Inventory parts and tools used in the assembly or production
- Maintain cutting tools, holders and machines used to create
products in good working order.
- Design and build machining fixtures as needed to support
prototype and production.
- High School Diploma is preferred.
- Manual lathe and mill experience required.
- Successful completion of an accredited apprenticeship program
and/or Machinist certificate program preferred.
- Good manual and hand dexterity is required.
- CNC lathe and mill set up and operations.
- Swiss style CNC experience preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to follow detailed instructions.
- Ability to understand different inspection frequencies.
- Ability to run multiple machine types.
- Full comprehension of complex part prints.
- Intermediate math skills. Excellent shop math skills.
- Advanced knowledge of measurements and dimensions.
- Exemplifies safety leadership
- Ability to use computer drafting and machine tool programming
software to program CNC machines PI191717395
Keywords: Veterinary Orthopedic Implants Inc, Longview , Sr. CNC Machinist, Other , Longview, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!