Chief Critical Care Physician
Company: CHRISTUS Health
Posted on: November 26, 2022
The Chief of Critical Care is responsible for the ongoing
development, growth and oversight/authority of the Critical Care
program. Must be able to demonstrate effective interpersonal skills
and an understanding of the interdependent roles of various allied
health professions. The Chief of Critical Care is responsible for
promoting high standards of practice through development of
policies, protocols and practice guidelines; participating in
rigorous performance improvement monitoring; staff education and
- Board certified in critical care medicine.
- Member in good standing of the Health System Medical
- Current license to practice medicine in Texas.
- Three (3) years experience in critical care.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective interpersonal
- Ability to provide thoughtful leadership related to identifying
and implementing change.
- Ability to problem solve effectively, make and implement
- Demonstrated history of positive collegial relations with
patients, key learners, colleagues, support staff, hospital-based
providers, managers, system executives and community leaders.
Recruiter Contact Information:
Keywords: CHRISTUS Health, Longview , Chief Critical Care Physician, Other , Longview, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!