Company: Marshall Manor West
Posted on: January 23, 2023
Marshall Manor West - Arrive to shift on time 7-3, 3-11 and 11-7
on time. (7 mins before 7 mins after shift) .
- Complete CNA's assignment for the shift on the binder and on
- Review 24 hour report with charge nurse from the previous
- Narcotic count (sign on shift must be completed at this time's)
all narcotic count sheets verified
- Room rounds with off going nurse ( make sure CNA's are also
doing rounds )
- Review 24hr report for lab follow up, diagnostic follow ups and
any pending orders
- Medication passes per time schedule, G-tubes, PPIs, Coumadin,
PRN medications, Nebulizer treatments, and skin treatments (if
- Complete monthly summary assigned for shift
- Complete skin assessment assigned for shift
- Ensure all CNA's documentation on ADLs and meal intake is
completed before end of shift.
- Ensure all shower sheets are turned in to you and reviewed
before end of shift, turn in to Unit manager or DON (under her
- Complete all MDS charting, Skilled charting, changes in
condition and/or new orders or treatments received for specific
resident in their charts. Please document schedule or cancelled
doctors' appointments in residents' chart. (inform transportation
- For OOP residents please fill out appropriate form, and head to
toe assessment completed.
- Complete incident report if any occur during shift (write
incident on 24 hour report, and submit paperwork to unit manager or
slide under DON's door).
- Complete lab inquiries and noted on lab log for any new orders
or any labs received (log them in).
Keywords: Marshall Manor West, Longview , Hospitality Aide, Other , Marshall, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!