Registered Nurse - RN
Company: Davita Inc.
Posted on: May 24, 2023
1301 South Washington,Marshall,Texas,75670,United States of
AmericaRegistered Nurse (RN) - Clinic Setting
- Dialysis experienceNOTrequired
- Full time - permanent position
- Daytime/early evening hours - no overnights
- NO CALL!
- Closed SundaysPaid Training: DaVita offers new clinical
teammates a training program to learn dialysis skills. The program
is a mix of classroom & hands on training.DaVita is seeking
aRegistered Nurse (RN)who is looking to give life in an
outpatient/clinic dialysis center. You can make an exceptional
difference in the lives of our patients & their families dealing
with end-stage renal failure or chronic kidney disease.What you can
- Build long term relationships with patients and their
- A team that feels and functions like a family which includes
support technicians, other RNs, dietitians, social workers,
physicians and the center manager.
- You will work with your head, heart and hands each day in a
fast paced environment.
- Oversee a group of patients with the support of PCTs to conduct
patient observations, measuring stats and machine set up.
- Training may take place in a facility or a training clinic
other than your assigned home clinic.
- Float to various clinics during and after your training.
- You must have a flexible schedule and be able to work mornings,
evenings, weekends, and holiday.
- Schedule: 3-4 days per week. Varies by location. Most RNs work
an early shift (start at 4:30am).What We Provide:
- Comprehensive benefits:Medical, dental, vision, 401(k) match,
paid time off, PTO cash out, tuition reimbursement, support for
nurse nephrology certification, DaVita-negotiated discounts on
hundreds of items.
- Support for you and your family: family resources, EAP
counseling sessions, access Headspace, backup child and elder care,
maternity/paternity leave, pet insurance, and more.Requirements:
- Current Registered Nurse (RN) license in the state of practice;
Graduate Nurse pre-licensure available in some locations.
- Associates Degree in Nursing (A.D.N) from accredited school of
nursing; Bachelor of Science in Nursing (B.S.N);three-year diploma
from accredited diploma program may be substituted for nursing
- Comply with Federal and State requirements related to
vaccination against Covid-19. This includes being up to date with
vaccinations or having a qualified exemption. For our teammates who
work to support in-patient treatments in hospital or healthcare
systems, there may be additional booster requirements prior to
providing patient care services.DaVita is a clinical leader! We
have the highest percentage of facilities meeting or exceeding
CMS's standards in the government's two key performance programs.
We expect our nurses to commit to improving patient health through
clinical goal setting and quality improvement initiatives.DaVita is
on a quest to Build the Greatest Health Care Community the World
Has Ever Seen. DaVita - which is Italian for "giving life" - is
working to provide quality service to patients, partners, and
teammates. Our mission is to be the Provider, Partner, and Employer
of Choice.#LI-MG1At DaVita, we strive to be a community first and a
company second. We want all teammates to experience DaVita as "a
place where I belong." Our goal is to embed Diversity & Belonging
into everything we do in our Village, so that it becomes part of
who we are. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and
an affirmative action employer. As such, individuals are recruited,
hired, assigned and promoted without regard to race, national
origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other
protected characteristic.Salary/ Wage RangeCompensation for the
role will depend on a number of factors, including a candidate's
qualifications, skills, competencies and experience and may fall
outside of the range shown. DaVita offers a competitive total
rewards package, which includes a 401k match, healthcare coverage
and a broad range of other benefits. Learn more at
Keywords: Davita Inc., Longview , Registered Nurse - RN, Other , Marshall, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...