Maintenance Technician Associate
Company: Advanced Technology Services, Inc.
Posted on: October 16, 2020
Founded in 1985, ATS is a company with a presence in the United
States, Mexico and the United Kingdom. We are professionals in
Industrial Maintenance and we make factories run better. Click to
learn more about ATS
- Under direct supervision, performs basic mechanical or
electrical repairs and preventive maintenance on equipment
according to manufacturer's manuals.
- Performs entry level break-fix preventative maintenance. This
includes but not limited to: adjusting functional parts of devices
and control instruments to sustain and improve operations repairing
or replacing defective parts repairing machine tools.
- Provides support and back up for other members of department as
needed by leadership.
- Assures compliance with 5S and housekeeping standards.
- Completes on the job training for career development.
- Updates records in CMMS.
- Provides inputs in CI activities - processes, results and cost
- Follows all safety related policies, rules, regulations,
technical instructions and guidelines. Situational awareness and
identify unsafe behaviors and conditions.
Physical Demands and Working Conditions:
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
regularly required to stand walk use hands/fingers to handle, or
feel reach with hands and arms climb, ascend/descend or balance to
heights that may require a ladder or lift stoop, kneel, crouch, or
crawl in confined spaces and talk or hear. The employee is
occasionally required to sit. The employee must occasionally lift
and/or move more than 50 pounds. The employee is regularly required
to use close vision and color vision. The employee is occasionally
exposed to outside weather conditions and risk of electrical shock.
Work is typically performed in a factory environment and is usually
very loud. In the factory environment, the employee may be exposed
to hazardous materials and/or greasy or slippery factory
- High School Graduate or equivalent (GED).
- Must be able to use basic hand tools.
- Knowledge of basic electrical, mechanical and fluid power
- Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life and disability
insurance and a flexible spending account
- Employee Assistance Program and Comprehensive Wellness
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with company match
- Extensive Safety Training, New Hire Orientation, Continuous
Learning and Development programs and Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Holidays and Vacation Time
Development and Training:
- Development is at the core of what we do and ATS is committed
to providing our employees with the opportunity to expand their
skillsets. You'll be given the resources and mentorship you need to
succeed in a company committed to education, development and
ATS is committed to providing equal employment opportunity in all
aspects of employment to all applicants and employees, regardless
of age, color, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender
identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, disability,
veteran status, genetic information or other legally protected
Keywords: Advanced Technology Services, Inc., Longview , Maintenance Technician Associate, Professions , Longview, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!