Chicken Plant Worker
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Pilgrim's wants YOU to join our hourly production team!
Positions start at $13.50/hour and we are offering a $2,000 sign-on
Medical, dental and vision insurance
Better Futures Program -2 Year Community College tuition paid for
you or your dependents!
Opportunity to grow your career through our Supervisor Development
At Pilgrim's, Safety Is A Condition, which means the safety of our
team members comes first - always. This includes increased safety
measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19, such as enhanced
cleaning and sanitation, face coverings, temperature screens and
plexi-glass or plastic barriers. We are also working to secure
vaccine availability for our Team Members.
Processing product using tools (to include knives), manual labor,
and equipment provided in accordance with USDA and Pilgrim's
Company product standards and procedures.
* Process product according to operating procedures and
* Observes equipment operation, notifying appropriate personnel of
any malfunctions and/or safety issues/concerns.
* Clean and organized work area.
* Assist others with the skills and knowledge gained from the
* Observes all company personnel, quality, safety, and food safety
policies. Maintains a positive work atmosphere by acting and
communicating in a manner so that you work effectively and
cooperatively with customers, clients, co-workers, and leadership
* Recognizes and acts on incidents and safety risks. Consistently
practices and enforces safe work habits and drives those habits
throughout the organization.
* Participates in process improvement and problem solving utilizing
continuous improvement and rational thinking methodologies.
* Follow all company animal welfare guidelines.
* Other duties as directed.
EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENT: High school diploma or equivalent
* EOE/Vet/Disabled *
Keywords: Pilgrim's, Longview , Chicken Plant Worker, Professions , Cookville, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!