Sterile Processing Technician
Company: All Medical Personnel
Posted on: May 12, 2022
Specialty: Sterile Process Technician Sr. Locations: Longview,
TX Shift: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Duration: 13 WeeksStart Date:
- Responsible for decontamination, cleaning, processing,
assembling, sterilizing, storage and distribution of reusable
medical devices and supplies used in patient care.
- Position is also responsible for the assembly and dispatch of
surgical case carts
- Decontaminates and cleans reusable equipment/instruments in
accordance with the departmental and OSHA standards.
- Assembles, sterilizes, stores and distributes medical devices
and supplies for patient care.
- Adheres to procedures in accordance with departmental and OSHA
guidelines when working with materialsRequirements
- 2-3 years of recent experience
- Graduate of accredited, competency based program in sterile
- BLS Certification
- Active state license
- Demonstrate the highest level of professionalism when
interacting with patients, families, physicians, and hospital staff
members.About UsAll Medical Personnel is a national leader in
healthcare staffing recognized by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA)
as one of the nation's largest healthcare staffing firms. Our goal
is to simplify the Allied process with a flexible and personalized
approach. Our clients range from local, regional and national
healthcare organizations throughout the United States. Whatever the
focus of your medical career, we can help you find the perfect
Keywords: All Medical Personnel, Longview , Sterile Processing Technician, Professions , Longview, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!