Company: MicroMetl Corporation
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionCoordinates activities of workers engaged in
verifying and keeping records on outgoing shipments, and preparing
items for shipment by performing the following duties: Work with
Integrity, Honesty and Respect; promote Teamwork and
Diversity.Receives items being delivered, logs receipt and
quantity. Will drive forklift to put items away into stock at
several locations. Will help with cycle counts daily. Will train on
computer software to use to keep inventory accurate and to find
proper location. Coordinates activities of workers engaged in
verifying and keeping records of outgoing shipments and preparing
items for shipment. Requirements are:
- To have 6 months – 1 year of related experience with
responsibilities within the Shipping & Receiving function such as
picking and filling orders, billing and shipping.
- Experience operating a sit-down forklift to include loading and
unloading merchandise for shipment.
- Related experience working in a fast-paced industrial setting
- Must have computer skills in Microsoft Office, such as Excel
and able to perform data entry accurately.
- Must be detail oriented and be reliable.
- Work with Integrity, Honesty and Respect, promote Teamwork and
Diversity.Starting pay: $14.30/hour (3 reviews 1st year with
potential raises of $2 combined)Shift: 6:00am – 2:00pm Monday thru
Friday, OT as needed. May come in as early as 4am and some
Saturdays 4am – 2pm.
Keywords: MicroMetl Corporation, Longview , Shipping/Receiving Clerk, Professions , Longview, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!