Company: Groendyke Transport
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include but are not
* Always perform on-time preventative maintenance and necessary
repairs on company equipment to ensure safe operation.
* Responsible for supervising shop personnel.
* Maintain and service all shop equipment, including cleaning rack
* Maintain an accurate parts inventory needed to accomplish
necessary fleet repairs.
* Update electronic maintenance records daily, closing out Repair
orders within 24 hrs. of completion.
* Maintain work schedule for shop employees to ensure adequate
manpower during peak service hours.
* Coordinate maintenance activities with operational partners to
ensure schedules can be met daily.
* Follow cargo tank entry procedures in accordance with federal and
* Perform federal and state required inspections on GTI fleet and
decal each vehicle accordingly.
* Ensure that the latest techniques, procedures and guidance from
GTI Fleet is used in maintaining Company fleet.
* Maintain proper maintenance records in accordance with
regulations and Company policy.
* Comply with existing federal, state, and Company requirements and
regulations to maintain a proper environment of cleanliness,
efficiency, and safety within the shop.
* Maintain Safety Data Sheets (SDS) as required.
* Ensure that shop personnel receive proper instruction and
training for tasks performed.
* Ability to write, read, and speak the English language for the
* Make entries on reports and record entries on maintenance records
to ensure compliance with regulations.
* Read reports, technical manuals, and other documents to keep
abreast of changes in Company fleet, including all component
* Converse with co-workers and properly communicate with
* Perform other duties as required.
Keywords: Groendyke Transport, Longview , Fleet Manager, Professions , Harleton, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!