Company: Heritage-Crystal Clean, LLC
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job DescriptionHeritage-Crystal Clean (HCC) is a publicly traded
company that continues to be a leader in the environmental services
industry. We are seeking highly motivated individuals with a strong
work ethic to join our rapidly growing company. HCC offers
competitive compensation, excellent benefits, and opportunities for
advancement. We are willing to provide complete training for this
opportunity!Job Summary:Is responsible for the loading, unloading,
sampling and processing of incoming trucks and tankers. Is
responsible for maintaining good housekeeping throughout the
facility including degreasing, picking up debris and spraying up
areas. Reporting Relationship:Reports directly to the Facility
Manager.Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for working safely in all job aspects and
- Promotes and fosters safety and efficiency in all operations
employees and activity.
- Takes direction from Plant Supervisor and/or Facility Manager,
- Pulls samples of trucks and tankers prior to offloading.
- Communicate with the Chemist to confirm that the sample can be
- Communicate with the Plant Operator to verify that the material
is offloaded to the proper location.
- Load tanker trailers for outbound deliveries.
- Degrease the bays at the end of each shift.
- Spray up the bays at the beginning of each shift and as needed
throughout the day.
- Monitor the offloading of trucks through the screened filter
- Performs other duties as may be assigned.Education,
Certificates, Licenses, Designations or Memberships
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Valid driver's license with clean motor vehicle record
(required for forklift operation and/or operation of motorized
equipment)Training:Fisher Online Training Courses:
- D.O.T. Safety – Meets Requirements of 49 CFR 172.704 (Every 3
- Fire Safety (Annual)
- General Safety
- Hazard Communication (Annual)
- PPE (Annual)
- RCRA (Annual)Offline Training Courses:
- Emergency & Evacuation Training (Hubs) (Annual)
- SPCC Training (Annual)Additional Online Training Courses (As
- Respirator Certification (Annual)
- Respirator Fit Testing
- Yard Spotting (Every 3 Years) (If Applicable)Additional Offline
Training Courses (As Required):
- Railcar Training (Annual) (If Applicable)Must be willing to
undergo a background check in accordance with local laws and
regulationsAll applicants must pass the company paid physical exam
including substance abuse screening. HCC expressly values
diversity, equity, and inclusion, and encourages the applications
of individuals from diverse backgrounds, so that HCC reflects the
communities and customers that we serve.Heritage Crystal Clean LLC
is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We strongly encourage women,
minorities, individuals with disabilities and veterans to
Keywords: Heritage-Crystal Clean, LLC, Longview , Material Handler, Professions , Kilgore, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!