Skilled Construction Equipment Operator
Company: Core Construction
Posted on: November 23, 2022
Operates heavy equipment of various sizes and weights used in
road, site or highway construction and paving.
* Properly follows company and OSHA safety procedures. Brings
problems to the attention of the foreman, superintendent, safety
director or HR manager.
* Topcon positioning and robotics experience required.
* Follows daily procedures and protocols as set forth in job
orientations and trainings.
* Performs routine inspection and preventive maintenance on
assigned equipment and refers defects or needed repairs to the
supervisor; cleans equipment.
* Assists in the installation and maintenance of traffic control
devices. Controls traffic at worksites by flagging to guide traffic
through work areas, as required or assigned.
* Assists in training lower-level employees performing the
maintenance and repair duties as required or assigned.
* Must be willing to travel.
Job Type: Full-time
* Excavator: 3 years (Preferred)
* Heavy equipment operation: 3 years (Preferred)
Willingness to travel:
* 25% (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Core Construction, Longview , Skilled Construction Equipment Operator, Professions , Carthage, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!