Level l Technician, Splicing
Company: ADB Companies
Posted on: November 18, 2023
Description To be a team member at ADB Companies, or as we call
it, part of the A-Team, you must be ALL IN to support the company's
mission, vision, and values.
OUR MISSION: We are a customer-centric partner providing innovative
solutions. The safety, well-being, and career growth of our team
members are the benchmarks of our success.
POSITION TITLE: Level I Technician, Cable Splicing
ADB is a Nationwide full turnkey provider of technology
infrastructure solutions including Wireline, Wireless, ISP, AV, and
Engineering. Our customer centric approach has ensured long term
relationships with commercial clients, service providers, local,
state, and federal government organizations. We recognize our team
members as our greatest asset ensuring that their safety,
well-being, and career growth are always our number one priority.
Our ALL IN culture includes a focus on Safety, Wellness, Learning,
Diversity and Inclusion, and giving back to our Communities.
ADB is seeking a Level I Technician, Cable Splicing to assist with
various underground, aerial and ISP fiber splicing projects. This
position will prep fiber optic cables, perform single splice
procedures, utilizes various splicing hand tools and testers, etc.
The ideal candidate will bring an eagerness to learn, a safety
centric approach, as well as a strong work ethic and ALL IN
attitude to achieve results.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Performs basic level jobsite preparation for various
underground, aerial and ISP fiber placement splicing
- Has basic level ability to prep fiber optic cables for a
diverse number of splicing projects
- Operates an assortment of hand tools including, but not limited
to, diagonal cutters, razor blades, ribbon splitters, etc.
- Reads and interprets entry level constructions prints and
- Performs maintenance on various splicing equipment
- Ability to single splice and follow cable color codes
- Ensure safety requirements are being always followed
- Safely operates company vehicles and construction equipment as
needed and directed by leadership
- Performs other position duties as assigned by leadership
- Travel Ability Nationwide
- A strong belief in ZERO- Being Safe 100% of the time is the
- Alignment with company mission, vision, and values
- A high level of customer centricity
- Strong work ethic with an ALL-IN attitude
- Strong team player with the ability to adapt to diverse team
- Ability to perform in a fast paced/high volume
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A high level of time management, accountability, and
- Ability to be organized, problem solve, and be solution
- Self-motivated, goal- oriented, and driven to accomplish
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook,
- Must be able to work in a variety of physical positions like
sitting, squatting, standing, walking, climbing, etc.
- May be exposed to uncomfortable or distracting sounds or noise
levels while onsite
- When working on site, will be required to wear common
protective of safety equipment, such as safety glasses, gloves,
hearing protection, hard hats, and steel toed boots
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION:
- 0-1+ year of experience performing or assisting with fiber
optic splicing projects
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
ADB Companies, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates
agree to complete a selection assessment and pre-employment drug
Keywords: ADB Companies, Longview , Level l Technician, Splicing, Professions , Longview, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!