Senior Maintenance Technician
Company: Advanced Technology Services, Inc.
Posted on: January 11, 2019
ATS makes factories run better. For the second year in a row, Advanced Technology Services, Inc. (ATS) receives top honors in three categories as an industry leader from the International Association of Outsourcing Professionals. ATS improves productivity and profitability for many of the world's most respected manufacturers including Eaton Corporation and Caterpillar, through improved factory production equipment maintenance, industrial parts repair and IT solutions. Founded in 1985, ATS employs approximately 3,000 people across the US, Mexico and the UK and is headquartered in Peoria, Illinois.Do you enjoy troubleshooting, problem-solving, and having every day be different? Then perhaps being an ATS Manufacturing Maintenance Technician (electrician, mechanic, multi-skilled technician) is where you should be. You will work on-site in the aerospace, construction equipment, automotive or other top industries, repairing manufacturing equipment, ensuring a well-running, efficient factory. As a Maintenance Technician, (knowledgeable and competent as a production equipment electrician, mechanic, multi-skilled technician) you'll capitalize and build upon all your industrial knowledge and skill base. Varied work, competitive pay, and professional development, it's all here for you, a Manufacturing Maintenance Technician with ATS!Job Responsibilities:
- Using our Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS), you receive work orders, identify faulty equipment, and acquire parts and equipment to complete repairs
- Repair of production equipment from basic hydraulic equipment to complex CNC machinery, performing both electrical and mechanical work
- Repairing critical equipment, performing preventive and predictive maintenance, and completing projects such as mechanical and electrical hardware and software upgrades
- Communicating accurately, concisely, and professionally with your customer as to important repair steps taken, parts ordered, and time estimated until completion
- Participating in daily shift meetings, prioritizing and reviewing work orders to schedule daily work
- Acquiring new electrical, mechanical, pneumatics and hydraulics knowledge, better positioning you for advancement
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Able to express basic electronic, mechanical and hydraulic principles used in electrical and mechanical maintenance technician work assignments
- Able to express intelligently core hydraulic and electrical principles
- Preferred experience in PLC and/or CNC, and test equipment repair procedures
- Basic Microsoft Office knowledge and/or Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) knowledge is preferred
- Excellent verbal/written communication, and customer service skills
- Highly disciplined, problem-solver, logical thinking, troubleshooting team player with a strong work ethic
- Able to lift and carry products and/or equipment of up to 50 lbs
- Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life and disability insurance and a flexible spending account - save money pre-tax for eligible medical expenses
- Employee Assistance Program and Comprehensive Wellness Program
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with company match- to prepare for your future
- Extensive Safety Training, New Hire Orientation, Continuous Learning and Development programs and Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Holidays and Vacation Time - encouraging work-life balance
What do our Manufacturing Maintenance Technicians have to say?"It engages you professionally, and provides learning opportunities.""Lots of potential in providing services and lots of growth opportunity." "The company's young enough to be exciting, but old enough to be stable."
Not just a job - a great place to work!
ATS is committed to providing equal employment opportunity in all aspects of employment to all applicants and employees, regardless of age, color, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information or other legally protected status.
Keywords: Advanced Technology Services, Inc., Longview , Senior Maintenance Technician, Professions , Longview, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!