Maintenance Technician - All Levels
Company: Advanced Technology Services
Posted on: August 9, 2019
Maintenance and Repair Longview, TexasPosition at Advanced
Technology Services, Inc. ATS makes factories run better. For the
second year in a row, Advanced Technology Services, Inc. (ATS)
receives top honors in three categories as an industry leader from
the International Association of Outsourcing Professionals. Do you
enjoy troubleshooting, problem-solving, and having every day be
different? Then perhaps being an ATS Manufacturing Maintenance
Technician (electrician, mechanic, multi-skilled technician) is
where you should be. You will work on-site in the aerospace,
construction equipment, automotive or other top industries,
repairing manufacturing equipment, ensuring a well-running,
efficient factory. As a Maintenance Technician, (knowledgeable and
competent as a production equipment electrician, mechanic,
multi-skilled technician) you'll capitalize and build upon all your
industrial knowledge and skill base. Varied work, competitive pay,
and professional development, it's all here for you, a
Manufacturing Maintenance Technician with ATS!Summary:Under
supervision, performs mid to expert level mechanical, electrical,
and systems troubleshooting, repair, and preventive maintenance on
equipment in accordance with manufacturer's manuals, diagrams,
sketches, etc.Principal Duties/Responsibilities:
- Performs mid to expert level break-fix preventative
maintenance. This includes but is not limited to: observing devises
in operation to location root cause of problem dismantling devices
to gain access to and remove defective parts examining parts to
detect imperfections adjustment of functional parts of devices and
control instruments repair and/or replacement of defective parts
testing of device to observe performance and performing tests for
electrical circuitry and mechanical systems reconditioning and
repairing machine tools.
- Identifies and sources parts, supplies and repair items as
- Independently performs maintenance as per industry
- May be required to setup and operate multiple machining
operations including but not limited to: lathe, drill press,
grinder, and other metalworking tools to make and repair parts. May
perform welding tasks.
- Complies with 5S and housekeeping standards.
- Drives and participates in CI activities - processes, results
and cost savings.
- Updates records and reviews CMMS history.
- Troubleshoots and analyzes control systems to resolve software/
hardware and configuration problems.
- Utilizes predictive maintenance technologies to collect
equipment performance data.
- Provides assistance to lower level technicians and leadership
to small teams. Performs more advanced functions as a part of
training and development.
- Completes on-the-job and technical self-study programs for
- Follows all safety related policies, rules, regulations,
technical instructions and guidelines. Situational awareness and
identify unsafe behaviors and conditions.
Qualifications:Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, Behaviors
- High School Graduate or equivalent (GED).
- Associates degree with a Technical focus and 3 years of related
experience in general industry or 5 years of related experience in
- Understands electrical, mechanical, fluid power and control
systems. Can analyze problems and perform repairs.
- Must be able to use basic hand tools and specialized tools as
- May be required to travel.
ATS is committed to providing equal employment opportunity in all
aspects of employment to all applicants and employees, regardless
of age, color, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender
identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, disability,
veteran status, genetic information or other legally protected
Keywords: Advanced Technology Services, Longview , Maintenance Technician - All Levels, Professions , Longview, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!