Production Scheduler/ Purchasing Agent
Company: Stone Bridge Personnel
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Salary: $15 - 17 per hour
The responsibilities for this position are:
- Will work with management to plan and coordinate production
- Review production specifications and identify and report any
plant capacity constraints.
- Will develop weekly production status reports for
- Will ensure proper lead time is given.
- Will purchase tempered glass and door inserts and other items
- Ensure that materials and equipment are prearranged for
- Coordinate with production, purchasing and accounting to
develop and maintain scheduling parameters.
- Purchasing MRO items; office supplies, and small parts.Must be
self motivated; able to meet established deadlines, detail
oriented; accuracy extremely important. Highly proficient in Math
and statistics; Excel is a must. Excellent communication abilities;
will work as customer liaison and work closely with purchasing and
Bi-lingual a plus.
This is a full-time position, M-F, 8:00 to 5:00 (may work alternate
schedule if requested).Pay doe: $15 - $17/hr.
Eligible for benefits in 90 days including Health, Dental, Life,
Voluntary Supplemental Plans, 401(k) Plan; Vacation and
Keywords: Stone Bridge Personnel, Longview , Production Scheduler/ Purchasing Agent, Sales , Longview, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!