Company: Patterson Chevrolet of Kilgore
Posted on: January 23, 2023
Position Description: - - Salesperson -Reports to: Sales Manager
-Position Summary: -The Salesperson is directly responsible for
selling vehicles meeting gross profit, volume and customer
satisfaction standards. Must present a professional appearance.
-Essential Duties and Responsibilities: - -
- Determine each customer's vehicle needs by asking pertinent
questions and carefully listening.
- Demonstrate vehicles, including test drives.
- Properly introduce new customers to the Service facilities and
to the appropriate Service personnel.
- Deliver vehicles to customers. Ensures customer understands the
vehicle's operating features, warranty and maintenance schedule
while laying the foundation for customer loyalty.
- Maintain an owner follow-up system that encourages repeat and
referral business and contributes to customer satisfaction.
- Keep informed of new products, features, accessories, etc., and
their benefits to customers.
- Review with the Sales Manager monthly objectives, weekly
activities and daily planned activities.
- Understand the terminology of the automobile business, be
informed on technological changes in the products and be able to
communicate to customers.
- Report any vehicle lot damage or any problem with a vehicle to
the Sales Manager immediately.
- Know and understand federal, state and local laws which govern
retail auto sales.
- Complete all training as directed by supervisor.
- Follow policies and procedures as set forth in Employee
- Any other duties as assigned. -Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Required: -Educational: High school diploma or the equivalent.
-Experience: None.Special Skills (i.e., licenses, certifications):
Excellent oral and written communication skills. Must be able to
sell a minimum quota according to facility standards. Ability to
use personal computer applications including word processing and
spreadsheet software. Current valid driver's license and state
sales license. -Physical Demands and Working Conditions: -The noise
level in the work environment is occasionally loud. Occasionally
requires the ability to lift 20 pounds of material. Is potentially
exposed to battery acid, gasoline, chemical cleaning materials or
other toxic materials commonly found in a motor vehicle dealership.
Occasionally, exposed to exhaust fumes or other airborne particles.
- -THE ABOVE DECLARATIONS ARE NOT INTENDED TO BE AN "ALL-INCLUSIVE"
LIST OF THE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE JOB DESCRIBED OR OF
THE SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED TO PERFORM THE JOB. RATHER, THEY
ARE INTENDED ONLY TO DESCRIBE THE GENERAL REQUIREMENTS OF THE JOB.
Keywords: Patterson Chevrolet of Kilgore, Longview , SALESPERSON, Sales , Kilgore, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!